The Gräf & Stift was built in Vienna from 1907 until 1938 by brothers Karl, Franz & Heinrich Gräf and car importer Willy Stift. Known as “the Austrian Rolls-Royce”, their cars were of the highest quality – Emperor Franz Joseph owned several. Trucks were also built after WW II.
1910 Gräf & Stift 28/32 Double Phaeton Thronfolgerwagen (Emperor Franz Ferdinand). Model for the Heeresgeschichtliches Museum, Vienna