Morris Garages were a group of retail outlets owned by William Morris. In 1923, their manager Cecil Kimber produced their first Morris-based cars, but it wasn’t until 1925 that the first vehicles badged as MG’s were advertised. Through the 1930’s, MG’s built a reputation as one of the UK’s leading sports car manufacturers. After WW II, this reputation continued for decades with the MGA and MGB models. Ownership of the company has changed several times over the years and it is currently part of Chinese firm SAIC.