The Morgan Motor Company was founded in 1910 by Henry Morgan (1881-1959). 3-wheeled cars were built at first with bodyshells built in wood, a process which continues today. 4-wheeled cars were launched in 1935 and a variety of engines used before and after WW II. In the 1960’s a V-8 engine was introduced. Manufacture continues today at Malvern in Worcestershire, which is where Morgan began.