NAG stands for Neue Automobil-Gesellschaft and was based in Berlin from 1901 until the 1930’s. A very wide range of vehicles was produced, both for passenger and commercial use. The Kaiser bought an NAG in 1905 and the King of Romania bought 17 between 1905 and 1914. The last cars badged as NAG were built in 1934.
1904 NAG Phaeton. Models by Ziss Modell